BrandCulture is looking for experienced strategic branding professionals with B2B technology, financial and/or professional services client expertise to serve as the key brand development steward of multiple client relationships and to lead cross-disciplinary media (i.e., print, digital, events, etc.) projects. A person with client service experience from a top-tier branding agency would be a plus as well as a graduate degree from a highly regarded university.
- 5+ years experience managing cross-disciplinary projects ranging from print to digital to event media with a top-tier branding or innovation agency
- Skilled in service design, design thinking, design research and business design as well as customer and employee experience strategy
- Entrepreneurial spirit and skilled in developing and sustaining new client relationships
- Experience collaborating with teams of strategists, designers, copywriters, developers, etc.
- Capable of supporting and advancing business development outreach
- Confidence and presence to engage with executive-level audiences
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Sense of humor
BrandCulture is a performance-led brand and organizational growth consultancy. We work with ambitious leaders who know they can do better to define brand strategies, build strong cultures, execute integrated marketing programs and enable sales teams. We do it to deliver what businesses really need most: measurable, meaningful and sustainable business performance.
Learn more about us and the way we see the world at: www.brandculture.comAnd if you find that you share our passion for fresh thinking, considered design, le mot juste and getting things done, send us a letter of interest and your resume, CV or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org